[Homeroast] Is Decaf just staticy?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:12:47 CDT 2010

RayO,
I tend to look at it this way. The final or finale is as you say the
Personal Palate and the CUP. For me it's all about the process. With out a
good process ie "grinder" etc etc and many more etc's., there is no end Cup.
Like the mountain climbing I used to do. It was not long before discovered I
did not climb the mountain just to be on top or to add it to my list of
mountains I reached the top of like the folks they call peak baggers.
In the end ( and thank god ) I have not reached it yet, I have found it's
about the climb and the road to the top. Or in this discussion, all the
knowledge and stuff It takes to achieve the final Cup. How many do you know
who don't even know what a green coffee bean is in the first place let alone
a god shot?
Just a few musings on my road to a static free, ;^) God Shot.
Now back to the roasting and one of the key tools of the elusive "sweet" cup
of Joe. My new mountain climbing. A little safer sport.
JR