[Homeroast] Is Decaf just staticy?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 00:19:45 CDT 2010

Michael,
I can not swear to this but I think over time the reference to Swiss Water
Process has come to mean the same as "Water Process" If I am not mistaken
the "Swiss Water Process" was the first water process so it has become the
icon of a process that is not something like formaldehyde or harsh chemical
methods that were once the standard.
JR