[Homeroast] Is Decaf just staticy?

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:08:10 CDT 2010

Over 150°F, 200°, 250, 300, 350, 400°, 450° F roasting temperatures, would
you really expect to find many water molecules hanging back in the coffee
bean matrix?

The coffee could be decaffeinated with dried camel dung.  It would be 100%
decaffeinated, as far as I am concerned.  I'd never get any caffeine from
it, and after subjection to the roasting temperatures, most of the water
would have left the beans too.

Hot tip: Moisture Content and static charge are the least of your problems
if your grinder came from Grinders-R-Us.

What does static charge do to the cup? I'll look for the fault with that
information.

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?