[Homeroast] Is Decaf just staticy?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:55:40 CDT 2010

I agree with Joeseph, I think the issue is related to moisture content, and thus density. I am not so sure that the lack of moisture means more static charge per se(suddenly I am reminded of the Vampire Kids episode of south park...), but rather a greater charge density which is able to overcome gravity(and thus cause the sticking).

my $0.02
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com