[Homeroast] Roast goes stale fast

michael kaericher mike_kae at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 14:01:26 CDT 2010

Day 2  (glass - 7/7): Both container now have a lot more fruit smell, both smell about the same (not as good as yesterday, but both very nice). My brew had considerably less body but it was more fruity. I brewed two capps today so it my have been that I didn't get as much microfoam in my milk as yesterday tricking my tongue.  Oddly, just after brewing, I tasted the dark chocolate and fruit, as it cooled a bit, I had mostly fruit with body seeming do develop as it cooled as well.

-Mike