[Homeroast] Roast goes stale fast

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:48:44 CDT 2010

Nice test Mike.
True coffee cupping would have nothing to do with milk. That said you may be
able to judge pretty well if all you are used to is your nose as a tool.
Keep in mind the main tool is/ are your taste buds.
"Stale" is a very relative term in the coffee world. Stale to you might not
be stale to the truck driver who is drinking roadside truck stop swill.
What I want to know is when you can taste "stale" without the dairy
added/and/or with the dairy added.
Thanks for the fun test/research.
Joseph