[Homeroast] Noise canceling headphones

John Foster chefjfuzz at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 11:46:37 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I have been a Wooter for a few years now.  Once a month they have a "Woot
off"  where they have a new item listed as soon as the previous item sells
out.  It usually lasts for about 40+ hours.  The holy grail of any "Woot
off"  is the elusive "Bag of Crap".    It sells for $0.01, plus $5.00
shipping, and they sell out 3000+ of the things in about 20 seconds. You
have no idea what you are going to get.  I have only been able to get one in
over 24 "Woot offs".

By the way, I am new to home roasting.  I found a Poppery II for $3.95 at
the local thrift store, and it has yielded some of the best coffee I have
had for many years.  I am very excited about the prospect of having great,
FRESH, coffee all the time.   I was so frustrated with all the crappy,
inconsistent coffee on the market, that I almost stopped drinking it.   I
have been buying the Sweet Marias samplers.  How fun!!!   I also was able to
purchase the components for a SC/GG roaster on eBay for under $70.00.
Unfortunately I had a very uneven roast on a pound of Sumatra Blue Batak
Tarabarita Peaberry yesterday.  I think I tried to do too much at once.  I
am going to let it rest for a day or two before I try it.  I hope it is not
ruined.

Regards,

JPF