[Homeroast] iced coffee idea

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:23:17 CDT 2010

Hmmmmmm.... I looked up Gevalia's Iced Coffee webpage. Here are two different bullet points in their instructions:

Brew perfect Gevalia
iced coffeeUse 12 slightly rounded Tbsp. of Gevalia ground
coffee in coffee maker and fill to the 8 cup level. Brew. Refrigerate.
Serve over ice. Makes 8 servings. Do not exceed 12 tablespoons of
coffee or the filter basket may overflow.
Avoid watery iced coffeeDon't
 pour hot coffee over ice. Instead, make coffee ice cubes. Just pour
coffee into ice cube trays. Freeze and use in place of regular ice
cubes.

I have no idea why I find this so humorous, but I do.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com