[Homeroast] Noise canceling headphones

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 00:47:56 CDT 2010

I once borrowed my daughter's stethoscope, but unfortunately while it's a
real, working stethoscope, it's designed for much smaller heads and felt
like it was going to push through me eardrums so I gave it up.

No real need with the Behmor, but some of the tiny crack and whoosh noises
before first crack interest me.

Noise canceling headsets are great for plane trips or drowning out regular
hums, I have a pair I keep with me in my backpack.  Never thought to try it
with the coffee roaster, might have to give it a try.

-Chris