[Homeroast] Rev Coffee (K-Cups)

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 16:36:19 CDT 2010

I might pick up a box to try it out. I am curious about the taste. Keriug coffee tends to run on the weak side and unless you buy K-cup which were just manufactured, they tend to get nasty pretty quick. Considering what its for though(uber convenience), Keriug coffee(depending on which type you get) can be pretty drinkable.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com