[Homeroast] Noise canceling headphones

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sun Jul 4 12:51:59 CDT 2010

I was going to mention that but thought I would leave it lie.  That is
exactly why I bought mine and promptly rooted it.  And I don't have to
hold it in an "odd" way to make a call either.  There are also spectrum
analyzer aps that will allow identifying cracks in your roaster for you.
  A couple of generations down the road and you will be able to control
a roaster with your phone...

Happy independence day!