[Homeroast] Noise canceling headphones

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 01:19:21 CDT 2010

"unless you have an Android smartphone with google maps and
navigation."

I have a moral obligation to bring up the fact that the Android operating system runs a Linux kernel (Which is exactly why I bought my Android Phone).

Ok, now that I got that out of my system- back to posting reviews on cheese making books...
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com