[Homeroast] OT: Weird Internet Business Success, Was: Noise canceling headphones

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 05:50:15 CDT 2010

It's funny - I just came across the site (through StumbleUpon) just
when Brian first posted this.

Amazon just bought them out.

http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=13389

I never knew this site existed.

hmm...

...trying to think of a unique idea for a website... that will make Amazon
(or Google or anyone else with $$) want to buy me out. ;-)

Lynne
(not drinking any homeroast cuz I ran out..)