[Homeroast] Noise canceling headphones

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Sat Jul 3 01:40:45 CDT 2010

I find that the same musicians' earplugs I wear to attend rock concerts and musical theater (and to rehearse with an orchestra in a small banquet room, jam with a rock band, or sit near the mains in an amplified acoustic folk concert) filter out enough extraneous noise that I can hear the cracks in an i-Roast more clearly (though I now use a Behmor which does not mask the sound of the cracks). And they don't require any power.