[Homeroast] Iced Coffee recipes

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:53:42 CDT 2010

For reference my morning cup is 35g coffee aeropressed iinto about an 18 oz
finished cup, and I drink it un-adulterated.
For an afternoon iced coffee I also use 35g of grounds, aeropressed (without
adding water after the bloom) into a 14 oz glass with a teaspoon or so of
sugar, a little (1/2 teaspoon?) vanilla, and just enough ice to completely
chill the coffee. After pressing, stir to melt the ice and dissolve the
sugar. remove any extra ice, and fill with cold milk.
Sugar and vanilla are optional, but I like 'em.
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps