[Homeroast] Roast goes stale fast

sci scizen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 00:02:24 CDT 2010

"Open House Day at a Tijuana Cat House"
LOL

Seriously, I've been using vacuum bags that are reusable, need no machine,
and can make a tightly collapsed vacuum sealed bag with negative O2 pressure
in 5 seconds. This eliminates the normal problems with vacuum canisters.
Beans stay fresh for 2 weeks, then start to stale. Sure, each time I open
the bag, fresh O2 rushes in, but within seconds I seal the bag and vacuum it
to create negative O2 pressure. Works like a charm every time and I've been
using this inexpensive method for 3 years.

Ivan