[Homeroast] Iced Coffee recipes

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:05:50 CDT 2010

I almost forgot, try giving this to your friends unsweetened first. They might be surprised at how good it tastes unaltered.
Personally, I don't think adding sweetner before or after brewing (hot or cold) really makes a difference unless you are totally trying to give yourself type 2 diabetes (ie you saturate your coffee with sugar- yuck).