[Homeroast] Iced Coffee recipes

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:58:04 CDT 2010

I just recently received 2 of these metal Vietnamese coffee filters.  Made a
few iced coffees with my homeroast into condensed milk, as Chris mentioned,
and decided I was wasting my homeroast with the sugar in the milk.  So I
bought a can of Trader Joes New Orleans blend or whatever (Arabica
over-roasted+chicory), and have been drinking that with the condensed milk.
It tastes fine with the sugar.  But, I decided I like using the Aeropress
over the Vietnamese coffee filters.

When I make regular iced coffee with homeroast, I brew it double strength
(either drip or Aeropress), pour that over a full cup of ice, and either
drink it black or with half and half to the desired color (usually, mine is
either black or dark tan, the wife's is off-white).  :-)  I don't add sugar
to my homeroast ice coffee.  It tastes great the way it is.

Greg