[Homeroast] Iced Coffee recipes

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Thu Jul 1 16:56:40 CDT 2010

Corn syrup is not very sweet so you would need a lot of it. Most grocery
store varieties also contain vanilla.  If you want a liquid sugar solution,
heat equal parts of sugar and water until the sugar completely melts and it
boils.  This is a simple syrup that can be refrigerated.  Once boiled, it
will not separate out.  It will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.

Mike Chester