[Homeroast] Iced Coffee recipes

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Thu Jul 1 16:08:09 CDT 2010

Hey everyone.
Anyone got any iced coffee recipes they'd like to share?  I'm planning on giving it a whirl in the next couple of days.  Read a couple of articles and watched a few youtube videos.  What i've come up with is:
Brew double strength coffee.I'm already running into my first question.  Some say here i should add sugar while it's hot.  Obviously sugar dissolves in hot liquid.  What if the friends i'm serving to don't want sweetness?  Won't the half & half or creamer also deliver some sweetness?  What do you do?Then let it cool to room tempRefrigerate.Serve about 3/4 coffee to 1/4 half and half?  What are your preferences?
I know.  I know.  I should try it first, then report my findings and ask questions from there.  But wanted to know if you would share your thoughts and recipes before i get started.
Thanks!
Michael Bb'ham, AL