[Homeroast] list test

Andrew Fresh andrew at afresh1.com
Thu Jan 28 14:50:59 CST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 04:27:29PM -0400, Derek Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM, g paris <pchforever at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just saw this at the top of the list, you are coming through fine here in
> > Northern AZ; the entire state was out of internet yesterday (wed) for hours
> > and hours...
>
> The entire state?  That sounds like there was a catastrophic failure
> somewhere...what happened?

My Internet[1] was fine here in Lake Havasu. I heard rumor that Frontier
had a case of arson tho.

[1] I call it mine, but really I just work here[2]
[2] http://www.redrivernet.com

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - Jabber: andrew at rraz.net - Twitter: @AFreshOne

BOFH excuse of the day: Electromagnetic energy loss