[Homeroast] Off-list Question: Restaurants on the Ave

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 22:21:58 CST 2010

Hi Sandy,

I hope you don't mind an off-list email.  I can't imagine the list would be
interested in this.  Recall that you and I have discussed bits from the UW
back in the 70's?  I know you spent a fair amount of time there, and
probably have a better memory than I do.

For the life of me, I can't recall the name of the hot dog restuarant on the
west side of the Ave down at the southern end.  I have had a hankering for a
good dog and I can still tast the Kielbasa they had.  Unfortunately out here
in the sticks, hot dogs at the local star are Oscar Myer.  (Fish=>
fishsticks; but that's another matter alltogether.)

I'm on a search for a good dog.  So I'm writing to you knowing you probably
remember the place I remember (minus the name).

Can you jar my synapses?

Thanks,

Bob Hazen