[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 20:55:09 CST 2010

Bruce, Do you mean something like this?
http://sweetmarias.com/roasting-VisualGuideV2.php

________________________________
From: Bruce Garley <bsgarley.public at cox.net>

Along those lines, I think it might be useful to have a collection of beans
roasted to different levels. A couple ounces each of grades from cinnamon to
Full City + might be useful to help visually standardize roasting levels
especially for beginners. Having known roast levels in hand is much better
than comparing beans to pictures.

Bruce Garley
Plant Whisperer
San Juan Capistrano, CA