[Homeroast] Annual Cup Tradition 2009

nannernlp at aol.com nannernlp at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 20:19:53 CST 2010

Hi All, I am pretty much a full time lurker, but entered the annual cup tradition generously offered by John. I received his cup, and I am in awe of the amazing amount of talent that John has. It is so beautiful- Robins egg blue with incised "city roast beans" on the side. No wonder people keep trying to order his special cups. THANK YOU! I don't have the words to express how happy that cup makes me. Every time I look at it, I smile.  I am a little scared to use it because I am so clutzy, and I have already told my daughter & husband hands off. As soon as I can find the appropriate item to respond in kind with my own tradition, I will post to all. Thanks for all the wonderful imformation everyone on this list provides, and again thanks so much John!
Nancy Peters