[Homeroast] Roaster woes...

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:36:45 CST 2010

You should be able to test both the thermal protection device and the
transformer with an ohm meter (or regular digital volt meter set to measure
resistance).

Make sure that there's no voltage applied and allow time for any circuits to
bleed off and look for low resistance across the thermal protection device
and low resistance (a couple of ohms) across the two primary leads on the
transformer and across the two secondary leads of the transformer.

My money is on the thermal protector.

-Chris