[Homeroast] Roaster woes...

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:29:21 CST 2010

I caught myself wondering if it was a transformer. I will admit; however, that I am not expert on circuitry. My knowlege is limited to two courses in college(and one of those courses was on digital circuits, probably not much help here). If it is the transformer, these can be relatively cheap as well. Personally, I would look into Mike's idea first though.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com