[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:21:52 CST 2010

Greg,

I'll try to remember to post my findings.  This is the first time I've
roasted a Workshop blend, so I'm excited to see what I got out of this
bean.  I roasted up half of the one pound that I bought and froze half of
the roasted beans so that I can extend the time to enjoy this.  Most of my
espresso play is at night and on the weekends and I'm guessing I won't get
into this bean until mid-week to give it some rest.

-Chris