[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Alchemist John john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sun Jan 31 14:41:29 CST 2010

In the case of the crickets and meal worms, I was helping someone
with a 'food project' for school, and I have a book called 'Creaky
Crawly Cuisine', and those were available locally, so those were the
alternative protein additions for a pizza.  It was just a really easy
way to get an even roast (and contain the crickets) on the critters.