[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Alchemist John john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sun Jan 31 14:38:17 CST 2010

No different than the 'distinct' flavor the cocoa gives it - which is
none.  But sarcasm noted.

For the nuts I generally like P2.  Same base reason I like it for
coffee.  High heat to get rid of moisture, cooler to 'roast', the
high heat to finish off with a nice toastiness.

Also, I have found that depending on the freshness (pumpkin comes to
mind) it took two roasting due to all the moisture.