[Homeroast] De Gasing

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:13:53 CST 2010

I havent tested this experimentally, but I seem to remember that darker
roasts will offgas more than lighter ones (I've been roasting lighter
lately, and don't get so much gas in my jars).

For me, aroma always peaks after a few days rest,  which I believe is a
separate process from outgassing.

Remember that the goal is tasty beans, not gas...

--mike