[Homeroast] clever coffee dripper

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sun Jan 31 12:21:15 CST 2010

At 09:44 AM 1/31/2010, you wrote:
>Out of curiosity, any idea why the CCD works well with a fine-sh grind and a
>4 minute steep, while the Aeropress works well with a fine-ish grind and a
>20 second steep?  is it just the pressure of me pushing on the AP?

Have you ever tried a longer steep in the AP? Before I switched to
the Clever I think I was  up to a 2 minute steep in the AP. Add
water, stir, add more water, stir. add almost to top, put the plunger
just in enough to hold a seal, wait awhile, press. I think the longer
steep times improved the coffee.

Ira