[Homeroast] Roaster woes...

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Sun Jan 31 10:59:43 CST 2010

At first glance, it sounds like it blew the thermal fuse.  This is a safety
device that will blow to prevent it from overheating to the point of
starting a fire.  It can be replaced relatively cheaply if you have some
basic skills with electrical components.  This is just a SWAG, however.

Mike Chester