[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Alchemist John john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sun Jan 31 09:58:29 CST 2010

Just for the record, I have successfully done the following in my Behmor:

Coffee
Cocoa
Hazelnuts
Almonds
Pop corn (what's good for the goose....)
Pumpkin seeds
Crickets
Meal worms

The only thing to not work too well are cocoa nibs and sunflower
seeds.  Both are just too small or uneven, even with the small grid
cylinder and I lose over 1/2.

Alchemist John