[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:25:43 CST 2010

That's interesting Chris.  I never thought about using nuts.

If you don't mind, post your thoughts on Workshop #8.  I've got my karma
back, and am pulling great shots again.  I even had good success with Treble
Response, which I was having a lot of difficulty before.  But ... I still
can't seem to get #8 right as far as shot taste goes.  It might just be my
flavor sensors, but I would like to see others' feedback on this blend.

Greg