[Homeroast] [OT] Roasting Nuts

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:18:42 CST 2010

I tried out roasting raw almonds in the Behmor tonight, a splendid success.
Set the Behmor for 1/4# P1 profile and subtracted time until the roast time
was 7:30.  The first crack of the almonds hit at 7:00 and I pulled them
while they were still warm and took them inside for the Wife and I to
enjoy.  I ended up over-indulging, they were so good, no oil or salt needed.

Back out in the garage again roasting Espresso Workshop #8 - Waw, Bukan
Main!, it's in the cooling cycle now, cooling down from a P4 profile taken
to FC.

-Chris