[Homeroast] Query

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 01:10:12 CST 2010

"[GMCR] R&D department is working overtime to solve this dilemma."

>From my own research experience, R[esearch] works to discover the basic
physical and chemical laws at work in a particular application process.
D[evelopment] resolves conflicts between the Laws that the applications
introduced and improves the process.

For Yours Truly, R&D means : "There are no rules- Everything you believe
could change."

The last of my

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Joseph Robertson <theotherjo at gmail.com>wrote:

> I believe I just read that a main factor in that stock surge was due to the
> success they have had with the pod coffee systems. The challenge they face
> now is the contradiction between a "green" theme and their mission
> statement and thousands of spent pods that are not recyclable.
> There R&D department is working overtime to solve this dilemma.
> JoeR
>
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:14 AM, John M. Howison <johnmhowison at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Greem Mountain Coffee Roasters, known on Wall Street as GMCR, has been
> > going up at a handsome, even dramatic, rate.  For investors, this has
> > been nice, and maybe it's not over, but what does it say to coffee
> > freaks like us?
> >
> > --
> > Contra muros, mater rubicolla

> --

Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...