[Homeroast] You got corn in my coffee!

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 20:18:37 CST 2010

On occasion I see corn in the beans, once a dried pea.
Considering we get the coffee from places drying multitudes of
agricultural products, it's a wonder we don't see more!

Watch your Sumatran beans, they are well known to hide little
gray stones as the beans often are dried on the ground. Your
grinder will thank you.

Bob in Parker CO