[Homeroast] clever coffee dripper

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:52:27 CST 2010

I've been using a saucer and the coffee has been hot enough for me, but I
read on one of the forums (can't put my fingers on it right now) that
someone found that a certain Ziplok lid fit the CCD perfectly and they've
been using that.

Might be worth a try.

I've been using about 24 g (two AeroPress scoops) for 450 ml water for two
Bodum Pavina cups and 12 g (1 AeroPress scoop) with 225 ml water for just
myself.  I had a hard time getting the water level right for single cups
until I started using a scale, and this size yields 400 / 200 ml water for 2
/ 1 cup which perfectly fits the cups.

I had backed off on stirring, but may start stirring more.  I find the
little camping whisks perfect for sinking the grounds and also for mixing my
daughter's hot chocolate.

-Chris