Sally King king_sally at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:18:13 CST 2010

Hi, Christine, I'm new to the Behmor, too, but I've been just putting the beans in the drum and putting the chaff tray in then hitting P1 A.  I let it run 1 minute (never more than 1:30) then hit 'Off'.  I then start the roast as I would normally.  I seem to have better luck on these in the P3-P5 settings, doesn't make sense to me to use a Preheat in the P1 or P2.   I've seen other people mention that they do it without the beans, but I haven't. personally.   Anyone else?  --Sally