[Homeroast] Query

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Sat Jan 30 15:41:52 CST 2010

They also have some coffee geek cred, carrying some of George Howell's Terroir roasted beans.  And they are socially conscious.  (BTW, we can always use our homeroasted SM beans in the adaptor sold with some Keurig machines and available elsewhere--makes a darn good cup that almost rivals Aeropress).