[Homeroast] Query

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:37:10 CST 2010

I believe I just read that a main factor in that stock surge was due to the
success they have had with the pod coffee systems. The challenge they face
now is the contradiction between a "green" theme and their mission
statement and thousands of spent pods that are not recyclable.
There R&D department is working overtime to solve this dilemma.
JoeR