[Homeroast] clever coffee dripper

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:11:01 CST 2010

Tom,

It seemed to me that the plates I was using to cover the CCD were
sucking up heat, so I started using cling wrap (e.g., Saran Wrap) to
cover the top. It seems to work pretty well, as long as you are
careful to fully disengage the wrap before lifting. It's pretty easy
to lift it enough to stir.

Do you see any potential problems with covering with cling wrap?

Brian