[Homeroast] Query

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Sat Jan 30 10:53:46 CST 2010

I know a couple of people here in Alabama who've paid to have Green Mtn ship to them (until they met me lol).  I also know another guy who sold his stock after the thought "they maxed out," now he's kicking himself obviously.

I knew they bought Keurig which was a brilliant move.
I did not know they bought Diedrich.  That's purty big news!  I wonder what, if any, changes will happen.  Has anything changed already?  Do we know any plans for changes?

Michael B