[Homeroast] Advice I've ignored for too long

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:52:23 CST 2010

hey guys:

remember the bean, some like it fine and some don't...

I would suggest that for espresso lovers they try every bean they get as a
SO...

you will surprise yourselves.

finer does not mean better but then again it all goes to the individual
TASTE component! Individual taste is King or Queen whichever.

ginny