[Homeroast] list test

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:41:03 CST 2010

Mark:

I have no idea.

I went logged on the 3:30 am and nothing, finally decided to call about 7am
since it was snowing I figured
that was an issue.

I was informed that the entire Stare of AZ was off the internet and seems no
one can explain why? They had no idea when it would be back!~

hey maybe they did not the O Bama speech on the net here...

ginny