[Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:36:32 CST 2010

About 18 1/2 years ago, my daughter was born.  As luck would have it, that
month's issue of Consumer Reports had an article titled "saving for college"
and it had a table saying "if your kid is born today, here's how much you
have to save each month" for various scenarios of public vs. private
college, grad school, etc.

Back then, the number was $600/mo for private college & professional school.