[Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:07:58 CST 2010

So, the Old-Timer is OT, but my Welsh grandmother was Nan, Damian's Celtic
Oma is Nana, and I'm his Opa. Just like Opa at his age, he loves a long drag
on the smell of fresh-ground coffee.

Maybe One bean to crunch or a tiny sip of espresso from the wire-framed
glass demi. Auntie (Annie) Sarah says he does a perfect Opa when his little
shot tastes good- throws his head back with closed eyes- "Oh, Man!"

Cheers, Mabuhay und guter Abend -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?