[Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:06:30 CST 2010

Oh, yes - I know this. My little Dylan chose my name for me. It was vaguely
familiar to me - and of course, I did a search to double check.

So, Bubbie, I am!

getting back on topic ... I'm making my own little coffee convert already.
My nearly 1 and a half year old grandson is fascinated with my coffee
grinder. He has to come running in the kitchen everytime he hears me use it
- I ask him (everytime) if he wants to smell the coffee. Last time he got
confused and blew out instead of breathing in - ha - so cute!

My son says the coffee-love is in his genes...

Lynne