[Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:56:42 CST 2010

Hahaha - sorry for laughing. I'm truly sending my condolences, Mike. I still
have one of my four kids living w/me - one of my two sons. However, he is
contributing to the rent (which I desperately need at this point) and is a
straight A student, w/plans to go to med school - so I don't mind this
temporary situation. Since he's dyslexic, and only learned how to read at 15
(correction - taught himself how to read!), I'm extremely proud of him. He
only became this determined after becoming a father, lol.

My other son, however... he just got his own apt when I moved in June. He
had no choice (so that's my advice - move to a one bedroom apt or condo,
hahaha). The one living w/me is almost 28, and the other is 26.

Sorry for the OT conversation - on the plus side, I've converted the one
living w/me into a real homeroast addict. He's brought my coffee into his
work study, and shared it w/one of his instructors.

Drinking a cup of Honduras Organic-Daniel Ordonex III Microlot. Bought five
lbs, and was thinking that these were the first greens from SM that both my
kid & I just didn't like.

But I now know it was my brewing method. More on that w/a Tradition I'm
going to post today...

Lynne