[Homeroast] A coffee addict in the making

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:06:11 CST 2010

Well, I really hope that Rayleigh chooses to go to college. When Kaylene first found out she was pregnant I sat down and computed the nessasary monthly deposit and interest rate to save up $40,000 for a college fund for her- I have put the initial deposit into some low to moderate risk Exchange Trade Funds- Rayleigh is less than a day old and she already has a stock portfolio!

"He is making plans for the use of the back yard this summer."

Uh oh, dare I ask? I could think of many uses for a backyard during the summer- not all of them are Sunday school approved.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com